Your Free Communication Skills ebook!
- Are you a Manager who is sometimes lost for words?
- Are there times when you actually say the wrong thing and make a difficult situation worse?
- As an HR professional, do you know what to say in a crisis situation?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then this Free Communication Skills ebook is just right for you.
Read What is Being Said About the Communications Skills Ebook
Broaden and Deepen Your Awareness of Effective Communication Skills
This downloadable Free Ebook sets out clear guidance designed to help you raise your effectiveness as a communicator and appreciate the do’s and don’ts of business communication allowing you to gain a valuable insight into:
The shapes of conversation
- Salutations – crucial opening words that set the tone
- Questions – triggers that speed-up or slow-down dialogue
- Silences – pauses that reveal as much as they conceal
Interpreting body language
- Hands behind back – nervous, reining-in aggression
- Open palm – indicating an open mind, inviting confidences
- Head erect – ‘I’m attending, now what can I do for you?’
Listening is an art that needs to be learnt and practiced. Your listening skills can be used for appraisal interviews, return to work interviews, mediation sessions, performance reviews and in everyday conversations.
Even though we were taught to listen and talk – we may not have been taught to listen and talk effectively!
Poor communication skills can reduce personal performance and team productivity!
Use these tools to help you motivate and inspire your team.