Stress Management Training
CSG has years of experience in delivering stress management training, from the boardroom to the shop floor.
Due to the current pandemic, working from home is the ‘new normal’ with most organisations now reliant on technological solutions. However, mental health and employee wellbeing are the key factors in the working environment of those now having to work remotely.
Our suite of 8 one-hour remote training programmes are specifically designed for delegates during this time, and include:
- How to Work Remotely but Productively: maintaining morale
- How to Communicate Effectively: online or by phone
- How to Keep Motivated: maintaining a sense of purpose
- Managing Relationships: domestic and work-related
- From Office Working to Home Working: boundaries and structure
- Making Quarantine Productive: using your time effectively
- Mindfulness: finding peace in a turbulent world
- Ways of Building Resilience and Reducing stress: tips and techniques
Our programmes are customised to your specific requirements and we look forward to working alongside you.
Mental Health First Aid Team Training & Support
It is very encouraging to see that MHFA Volenteers are being introduced into industry. However, in order to keep them safe in their role and ensure that the organisation is demonstrating their duty of care.
CSG offers three services:
- On-going Supervision for Mental Health Advisors
Choose from a range of cost effective options
- Refresher training for Mental health Advisors
Maintaining and improving knowledge and skills
- Expert advice for those wishing to establish a MHFA team
Guidance for on-going support and training for the team
Find out how CSG can support your MHFA team initiative.
Health and Wellbeing is Good for Your Business
The health of your employees should be a top priority, particularly when employees are facing many different challenges in today’s pandemic.
With the right wellbeing content, you can engage, educate and inspire employees to take action to feel their best, so they can do their best.
Purpose led wellbeing initiatives that put people first will drive healthy profits. A holistic wellbeing programme is more than just a solution to contain costs and improve the lives of employees, it is a proactive way to enhance engagement, attract and retain top talent.