The Ultimate Stress Management Resource for Trainers, HR Professionals and Managers
Workplace Stress is Today’s Topic …
So it Needs Today’s Training Toolkit.
Stress Management techniques deserve a new priority in your training portfolio.
So order this authoritative toolkit by Carole Spiers, industry expert on stress.
Designed for Trainers, HR professionals and Managers.
What you’ll receive:
- Workbook for copying in any number
- Powerpoint slides for your presentation
3 Reasons Why You Should Buy This Stress Toolkit:
- You don’t have the budget to employ a specialist stress management trainer to bring inhouse
- You need to make an authoritative company presentation on stress but don’t have the time to prepare the materials
- You are thinking of adding stress management to your training courses portfolio
You’ve seen the urgent need to promote stress management techniques and ways to improve wellbeing as a central part of employee training.
But you may not find it practical to outsource a specialist trainer or to devise your own programme.
You’ll find the keenly-priced trainer toolkit The Complete What-Why-When of Pressure and Stress fills the gap in every way. Accessible enough to train your teams at all levels. Sophisticated enough for HR Specialists too. Written by Carole Spiers, leading authority on workplace stress and founder of International Stress Awareness Week.
Yet, this popular 1-stop stress reduction resource costs only £350.00.
PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!
Just download the pack onto your computer [they’re in generic format, easily tailored for your industry].
The solution you’ve been looking for, and a major asset in meeting your training objectives, perhaps for many years.
Identifying the Stress Symptoms …
- Stress or pressure – understanding the difference
- How excessive pressure builds into stress
- Recognising physical signs of stressed individuals
- Common stressor-elements in workplace situations
- The relationship between work and home-related stress
Proven Stress Management Techniques
- Stress Management strategies for the individual
- Organisational stress management initiatives
- Developing a healthy lifestyle to build personal resistance
- Where to go and who to ask when you have a problem
- Quick and simple ways to test your stress levels
“If you’re a professional trainer or HR professional planning to include Stress Management techniques in your next training programme, then this stress toolkit includes all the materials you need.
“John Chivers, HR Manager, Uniflow
Decisively raise your game in stress management training.