DOING YOU GOOD, DOES YOU GOOD. This was the theme for Britain’s Mental Health Awareness Week which has taken this week. Promoted by the Mental Health Foundation, it focuses on how, by helping others by acts of kindness, volunteering and peer support, you can indeed help yourself.
Stress at work? Many individuals feel trapped in their daily activity but see little opportunity to change it as they have financial commitments and the thought of leaving to trying to find another job with another company is worse than the existing job.
- Awards Host, carole spiers, emotional intelligence, how to deal with stress, keynote speaker, motivational speaker, self-mastery, show stress who's boss, stress & anxiety, stress and anxiety, stress management techniques, stress management training, stress reduction, stress symptoms, stress test, work stress
Self mastery is the ability to recognize, understand and manage the different aspects of your personality, and in so doing, to create a higher quality of life experience. It’s a continuous process that should be integral to one’s daily life script for everyday living.
It is so easy to do. You are driving along quite happily, the road is clear, the sun is shining and you are almost on auto-pilot. You think of a message to send to someone and so you pick up your phone and start texting. You know that you are taking your eye off the road and you know you shouldn’t be texting but there is not much traffic around, so why not?
Sound familiar? Can you really say that you have never done this before? Maybe you are one of the few who can put their hands on their heart and say ‘never’ but there are many others who would quietly put up their hands and admit to this one, says Carole Spiers, Author of Show Stress Who’s Boss!
- about stress, anxiety, Awards Host, be stress free, carole spiers, cause of stress, effects of stress, how to cope, motivational speaker, show stress who's boss, speaking presentation, speaking training, stress and symptoms, stress and tension, stress at work, stress is, Stress management, stress management book, stress relief, symptoms of stress, training in public speaking, training speaking, What is stress?, what stress is, work stress
Dispelling the myths and misconceptions about stress at work.
A smile can be a great energy booster both for the giver and the receiver, so why don’t we all smile more often? You may say that you don’t always feel like smiling or that you’re not in the mood, and that may well be the case but just think of the effect of your mood has on those with whom you meet, your spouse, your colleague or your child
We do not always behave or conduct ourselves as we should and there are certain times when we wish we had not spoken, or acted, as we did. Sometimes, we have to accept that our relationship with someone has been broken. However, later there often comes a time when we might wish to try to make amends. But what happens when the other person says it is too late or that they are no longer interested?
- Awards Host, carole spiers, coping with stress, counselling. stress, dealing with stress, Entrepreneur, gulf news, how to deal with stress, keynote speaker, motivational speaker, setting up in business, show stress who's boss, stress and anxiety, stress help, Stress management, stress management presentations, stress reduction, work stress
Before embarking on a self-employed career, you need to give consideration as to whether you are really suited to what will initially be a 24 hour job.
- Anger management, Awards Host, carole spiers, coping with stress, dealing with stress, defusing anger, help with anger, how to deal with anger, how to deal with stress, keynote presenter, keynote speaker, manage my anger, managing anger, motivational speaker, reduce stress, show stress who's boss, stress and anxiety, stress help, Stress management, stress management techniques, stress reduction, stress symptoms, stress test, symptoms of stress, UAE, work stress
How many times do you feel angry but don’t know why? How often do
you become aggressive and say things you don’t really mean, and then feel upset and guilty afterwards? Similar events happen to most of us, at some time, and we fail to understand the reasons.
- Awards Host, carole spiers, counselling. stress, dealing with stress, Dubai, gulf news, how to deal with stress, international women's day, keynote presenter, motivational speaker, show stress who's boss, stress and anxiety, Stress management, stress management presentations, stress management training, stress reduction, work related stress
International Women’s day has always had a specialmeaning for me. To read of the stories of community, empowerment and leadership is such a motivation and encouragement for all women, whether at home or in the workplace.