Before embarking on a self-employed career, you need to give consideration as to whether you are really suited to what will initially be a 24 hour job.
- Anger management, Awards Host, carole spiers, coping with stress, dealing with stress, defusing anger, help with anger, how to deal with anger, how to deal with stress, keynote presenter, keynote speaker, manage my anger, managing anger, motivational speaker, reduce stress, show stress who's boss, stress and anxiety, stress help, Stress management, stress management techniques, stress reduction, stress symptoms, stress test, symptoms of stress, UAE, work stress
How many times do you feel angry but don’t know why? How often do
you become aggressive and say things you don’t really mean, and then feel upset and guilty afterwards? Similar events happen to most of us, at some time, and we fail to understand the reasons.
- Awards Host, carole spiers, counselling. stress, dealing with stress, Dubai, gulf news, how to deal with stress, international women's day, keynote presenter, motivational speaker, show stress who's boss, stress and anxiety, Stress management, stress management presentations, stress management training, stress reduction, work related stress
International Women’s day has always had a specialmeaning for me. To read of the stories of community, empowerment and leadership is such a motivation and encouragement for all women, whether at home or in the workplace.
- coping with stress, counselling. stress, dealing with stress, gulf news, how to deal with stress, keynote presenter, keynote speaker, motivational speaker, occupational stress, Organisational Change, stress and anxiety, Stress management, stress management training, stressedm, work related stress, work stress
Find out how to deal with stress when you have just been made redundant.
- anxiety, Awards Host, carole spiers, coping with stress, dealing with stress, how to deal with stress, keynote speaker, motivational speaker, relieve stress, show stress who's boss, stress and anxiety, stress counselling, stress help, stress management presentations, stress management training, symptoms of stress, work related stress, work stress, workplace stress
Stressed? We can show you how to deal with stress.
This is just that time of the year when we may be spending time with friends and family. But we should also give a thought to those who may be separated from their loved ones or who may have maybe lost someone close during the past year.
When my children were small, I would always look forward to the summer holidays although my friends would often laugh at me. How could I stand ‘the kids’ being at home all the time and have to entertain them, 24/7? Fortunately, I had a spacious garden, in which they could play, and we would go to museums, parks, have play-dates with other children and sometimes go away for a week or two. However, during term time one of the biggest stressors to me was the continual looking at my watch to make sure I was on time to do the never-ending ‘school run’. And so, when the summer arrived, it was a relief not to have to nag the children to do their homework, practice the piano, cello or violin, or rehearse their ‘times-tables’. So for me, summer was bliss.
- Amy Winehouse, carole spiers, counselling. stress, dealing with stress, Global Woman Summit, gulf news, keynote presenter, keynote speaker, motivational speaker, stress and anxiety, stress help, stress management training, stress questionnaire, stress reduction, stressed, UAE, work stress, workplace stress
Stress and self destruction. A tragic end to the brilliant career of the young, talented and popular performer, Amy Winehouse.
Last week, when walking by the sea, I paused to watch family members on holiday enjoying the summer sunshine. Whilst some small children rushed excitedly from one side of the boating lake to the other, and others were playing in the sand, adults often chatted distractedly into their mobile phones. Cries of ‘Daddy, Daddy!’ or […]
Motivational Speaker Carole Spiers says that passive aggression may seem an improvement on active aggression, but it can destroy the momentum of a project. Often it is linked to inadequate change management, causing needless stress at work.